Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 10fc17q
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 160bdbb
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Shot At The Night [Private/Mature]

3 posters

Go down

Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shot At The Night [Private/Mature]

Post by Guest Mon 9 Jun - 10:44

Licking her sensitive spot, Natasha wanted more from the female. She wanted to hear her moan, to see her body shake from orgasm. The smells of the room mixed with the moisture in the air, making it feel as though she could slice through the atmosphere with her claws. Vitani had one of the strongest scents, making her feel as though she might have been the oldest. In her mind, she was the most beautiful. Natasha stayed to the task at hand, licking her lips as she tasted the arousal the season had brought them. Her wolf howled in delight to the actions of her human. "Oh, we would have the best of times," she reassured the other as she continued to please her. She could feel her growing wetter and wetter as time went on. As she pleased the elder wolf, she decided it would be time for them to both have some fun. Standing up from between her legs, Natasha kissed her lips and spoke softly "lay on your back..." As the other did what she asked, Natasha watched how gracefully her body moved. As she was laying on the floor, Natasha lowered herself upon the Doctor facing the opposite direction. Her heat would be so close to Vitani's lips that she could not bare to not feel her pressed against her. she lowered his tongue to the doctor's lower regions and continued pleasing her as she had been doing before. She used her fingers to split the lips wide open, allowing her to gain full access to her clit. She could once again taste the sweet juices of the other female.

[Sorry it's so short..]

Back to top Go down

Shot At The Night [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shot At The Night [Private/Mature]

Post by Doctor Vitani Mon 9 Jun - 16:37

OOC - Just as long as you don't make fun of mine.

Listening to the she-wolf, she held back a smirk and moaned at the way she continued to please her. She could begin to feel some of the liquids she produced drain down her legs, an endless supply of pleasure racing through her and out of her body. Vitani groaned, causing the muscles in her stomach to tighten and then relax. When she commanded her to lay down, she did, slowly kneeling first to meet her level and kiss her lips before obeying to her order completely. The Doctor paid no attention to her mate as she examined the woman's body the lower she reached to the wet ground, placing her back against the tiles that made up the floor and slowly easing her chin upwards to face the ceiling. However, she was able to catch a nice angle of her mate and the warrior across the ground as well, only this time, the warrior was more over-powering than the guardian male. She found this very attractive, that is, until her mind was clouded with the rear end of Natasha hovering just inches away from her face. ..I like how this girl thinks.. Her wolf responded with a lively tone to whisper out her ears. Vitani's hands formed over the large cheeks which made up the fae's ass, squeezing them apart while she widened the space between her own legs so that Natasha had more room to her center. Putting pressure to her clit, she eyed both entrances and decided to circle both - one with her extended ring finger, the other with her thumb. As she did this, Vitani inclined her face towards her end and sucked gently on the bud that was hidden between the two lips of skin. A moan escaped her as her walls were tasted again with the heavenly tongue of the Beta female, thrusting on contact to the desired muscle. She growled against her entrance, creating a vibration to tunnel through her walls while she dove her elongated tongue further inside. Her thumb rubbed at her clit as she did this, lapping closely at her tight walls as her face pressed further against her and her hips raised towards Natasha for more.
Doctor Vitani
Doctor Vitani

Character Outline
Pack: Caedesque

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Travis Wed 18 Jun - 12:21

It was true she was not his girl, but he liked the feelings she felt on him. His cock forced its way deeper and deeper inside of her. Travis watched his mate and the Venantium girl shifting positions. It was hot to watch and the more he watched, the more he wanted Vitani. His green eyes rolled over her form as he continued to fuck Locsi. When she told him to lay down, he was not going to disobey her. He laid on the ground, still allowing his eyes to watch the other female pleasing one another. When Locsi sat on him, he closed his eyes as his cock entered her tight walls once more. Her pussy tightened around him, forcing him to feel the best sensation. As she rode him, he looked up at her, watching her breasts bounce up and down. As she leaned forward on him, her breasts dangled above his face. Lightly he used his tongue to lick her nipples, until his teeth gently pulled them into his mouth as he sucked each one equally. His hands moved to her body, resting on her hips as she thrust herself upon him. One hand moved around to her ass, grabbing it tight as he forced his hips up to her form. "Oh Locsi.." he groaned as she fucked him hard.
Guardian Travis
Guardian Travis

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Locsi Tue 24 Jun - 12:12

As she rode Travis she positioned herself so each of his thrusts hit her g-spot. She moaned softly and felt herself cum, her body kept thrusting against him as he thrusted against her. She bit her bottom lip and continued to thrust down on him hard, as her nipples were brought into his mouth. She continued to moan as her arms almost collapsed but she kept them locked. "Oh fuck Travis..." She moaned breathlessly and kept thrusting down against him hard, her fingers clenched as she closed her eyes and held herself up by her clenched fists. Moving her hands from the floor behind Travis she placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned down, her breasts against his chest now and she kissed his neck and collar bone, sucking, kissing and nibbling as she moaned helplessly against his skin. The humidity in the room almost unnoticeable now as the pairs heat and sweat combined with the rooms atmosphere.

[Okay...so this is very, very short and I apologize. My muse is 0 as of right now.]
Warrior Locsi
Warrior Locsi

Character Outline
Pack: Caedesque

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum