Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

The Journey Of A Lifetime 10fc17q
The Journey Of A Lifetime 160bdbb
The Journey Of A Lifetime Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
The Journey Of A Lifetime I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

The Journey Of A Lifetime Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

The Journey Of A Lifetime

2 posters

Go down

The Journey Of A Lifetime Empty The Journey Of A Lifetime

Post by Delta Darcy Sat 5 Jul - 20:43

The rustling off leaves disturbed the quiet forest, as a she-wolf's paws walked along it. Darcy wasn't usually the one to walk in human unless she has to. Her mixed colored blow lightly as the tip of the wind landed on too of it gently. Her mission was to look for a pack, she meet many but they turned her down as they say she looked like some other wereling. But Darcy just keep on moving forward with no worries. Gradually she began to become speed until her legs was in a running motion, her black and brown ears was pinned at her sides of her cranium. Her shadow pasted the trees and the leaves that lay on the ground. Teeth clenched tightly, with air entering through her nostrils.The wereling's body soon became tried as she stopped for a minute to rest. But her eyes was at alert for what's to come if anything try's to harm her.

But a new scent has arouse her suspicion. The now recovered fae got up and began to walk forward a mixed of smells was swirling a bit vampire, but most strong scent was Wereling. Shifting back Darcy's Light green eyes looked around the area. Her black hair was straight but wavy, her outfit was a pair of shorts, a white short sleeve tee that reveal the tattoos on both arms and black vans. She folded her arms across her chest wandering farther and farther down. This must be Venantium, she heard quite about through her travels. She sigh as she was all alone, wishing that her brother right there beside her. Stopping, Darcy stood looking before opening her mouth to speak."Hello... Is anyone here?" her voice rang in the trees as she sat down on a nearby rock. Waiting for someone to come and see who she was.
Delta Darcy
Delta Darcy

Character Outline
Pack: Venantium

Back to top Go down

The Journey Of A Lifetime Empty Re: The Journey Of A Lifetime

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Fri 11 Jul - 11:06

Fabric options could tend to be boring to look at, but not these. Soft, silky material flowed through her fingers in exactly what her customers would want. The place she had gone to was small, but their options were always of quality. Humans may be the lesser species of that country, but they had an incredibly wonderful taste. The cloth fit her room idea perfectly and was being placed into a large order a few moments later and with a single swipe of a card. The Alphess wore a light, flowing tank top that belted around the waist with jeans tucked into knee-high boots. Crimson hair was put up into a pair of chopsticks that held strongly. Her office was back at the castle, and so the rest could be finished there. Within seconds, the Alphess was out the door and driving back towards home.

After putting what she bought into the safety of her own home, Teimhnin decided it might be best to get some air. She walked to the borders of her pack with a small smile upon her face. To her, the pack was a like a paradise. No troubles, no worries, nothing to bother their space. Pack members were allowed to do as they wished as long as they understood there was no protection for them beyond the borders. She took a deep breath and relaxed happily, albeit the smell of her pack was a bit off. The Alphess doubled back and took a long inhale of the border’s scent. Unfamiliar wolf in what was most likely unfamiliar territory for them. Locked onto the scent, Teimhnin followed it and worked her way weaving through the mass of foliage..

What she came upon gave the Alphess cause to smile warmly and walk towards the newcomer without fear. It had been a while since new members had stumbled onto the borders, and her heart leapt at taking in another soul. She cleared her throat to make her presence known and kept her smile going bright. “Welcome to the Venantium borders. I’m the Alphess of this pack, Teimhnin. Who might you be?” She offered her hand to the new wereling in an act of kindness. This female wasn’t one from her ally, that much she could tell. It was going to be a delight in meeting someone new that she hadn’t before. Teimhnin kept the smile in her eyes and waited politely for the other female to speak.

(I apologize for the wait, I had had other matters to attend to as of late.)
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Darcy Fri 11 Jul - 13:22

As a reflex she quickly stands up and looked to see a women with Crimson hair standing in front of her. Giving a soft smile, Darcy lifted her arms and gently shook the Alphess's hand before placing it to her sides."I'm Darcy, Darcy Jones." the girl returned eye contact to the women before her as that what her mother had taught her to do. Rocking back on her heels, she somehow felt at ease than what she usually would have been feeling."Oh, I also have stumbled onto your borders in hope of joining your pack." her greenish blue eyes fluttered to the ground a bit before looking back up. It was kind of strange for her to talk at times, as she is awful shy now. Looking back at the Alphess, she gave another quick smile. A small feeling of fear had started to form into her stomach.

What if the women would say no. The odds are almost like fifty-fifty, she could either make it or be turned down for good. Her slim fingers began to fiddle with the end of her shirt, nervously. In her lifetime Darcy hardly ever felt this nervous, except for the time when her brother and parents were killed but that was mainly it. In that moment her wolf had awaken and silently whispered into her ear with a voice as delay as venom,you are nothing but a small little coward let the beast take over, and we'll go from there.... shaking her head she frowned slightly."will you shut up, I'm not going down that road again." Darcy murmured to her wolf. This was her turn to take charge and she was kidding either. Folding her hands together she looked back up to the Alphess a small smile plastered on her face.
Delta Darcy
Delta Darcy

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Tue 15 Jul - 12:25

"Oh, of course you have dear. In response I say welcome, Darcy. Everyone is welcome here. Shall I lead you to the castle?" Beckoning the shy wereling, the Alphess began walking at a pace for the newcomer to match. Her fingers brushed over soft foliage surrounding the heart of the pack until they were met at a clearing. It was but a simple trail that only a pack member could manage to find. The Alphess lead her newest member along the path and spoke. "So, is there any rank you would desire? We have plenty of positions open, though the higher ones I'm afraid must be earned," she said. As they arrived to the castle. It was a large, hulking mass of stone such a pale gray it almost resembled silver. It did not shine and the walls were covered with multiple breeds of vine. Albeit the fact it was old, it was still beautiful to her beyond compare. A home designed for all the pack, with privacy and rooms to spare. Teimhnin pushed open the heavy stone door as if it were a simple piece of wood, loose on its hinges. Wereling strength permitted such things and, as old as she was, it would be quite easy to uproot a tree and toss it somewhere else. They were met with the main foyer, two sets of staircases leading up to the rooms with the living area and dining room branched off to either side. "Here we are, your new home dear. I hope you like it."

The Alphess turned to Darcy and smiled once more. "Welcome, Apprentice, though this place is only temporary. for you. Once you have acquainted yourself here, you will be moved to the Academy to go with your training. It is a school for our kind, and I will be more than happy to bring you once you've settled here. Or you can go with my daughter, Rayne, though heaven knows she always skips her classes. There will be transportation for you within a weeks time to take you to the Academy. As for now, settle yourself and meet others within the pack. Enjoy yourself, have fun, do whatever you like." Teimhnin placed one hand over the other and held them in front of her, kindly waiting to see if Darcy were to need anything else before she would take her leave.
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Darcy Tue 15 Jul - 16:19

(Could we close this topic, as I don't really have anything else to say.)
Delta Darcy
Delta Darcy

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Tue 15 Jul - 16:22

(Of course.. Darcy has been accepted.)
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline