Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

On The Run 10fc17q
On The Run 160bdbb
On The Run Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
On The Run I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
On The Run I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
On The Run I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
On The Run I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
On The Run I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
On The Run I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
On The Run I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
On The Run I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
On The Run I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

On The Run Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

On The Run Dhf1

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

On The Run Dhf1

On The Run

2 posters

Go down

On The Run Empty On The Run

Post by Tira Tue 24 Feb - 21:46

Her breath came in ragged, panting gasps and and a stitch could be felt in her side, but still she ran on. Her paws pounded the earth in an attempt to flee from the hunting chorus that sounded behind her in the moon lit woods. She had been running for a long time now, running for so long that she had forgotten what it was like to live in one place for very long. The howling drew closer when her steps faulterd, her breath labored as the small pack from her home land gained on her. Hearing the call gave her a burst of speed, her back claws digging deep to help push her along. Tira looked back over her shoulder once but couldn't see the males chasing her. She hadn't been surprised that the lead male had stalked her here to this new country. He had wanted her from the moment he first saw her and would stop at nothing to claim her as his own. But he was a mean brute. One that took what he wanted and destroyed anything that got in his way. When she had refused him, his eyes had turned red with anger and he had promised her that she would be his one way or another. Her blood boiled in hatred at what he and his pack had done to her and her own in greed. Greed for new territory and new blood to pool their ranks. Well they could just kiss her butt, she would rather die than be a slave to him and his pack. Memories of a blood splattered living room and a box containing the ring fingers of both her parents along with their wedding bands flashed through her mind. She nearly gave her position away when a howl of defiance tried to claw its way out of her throat, but she saved her breath and kept going.

The full moon shone her bright light down upon the land from the heavens, lighting Tira's way as if it were broad daylight. Her claws pushed her forward to escape the hungry jaws of the one who wished to break her and make her his by force. Tira hadn't liked him or his brother when they had first met and had told them so. She could plainly see the cruelty etched into their features when they had come strolling in her front door. Her parents hadn't liked them anymore than she but had still arranged the match when their Alpha pair had smelled an opportunity to make allies with the neighboring pack. But it had been a ruse. The neighboring pack hadn't wanted to be allies, they had wanted women and land. They had destroyed her pack and Thyatira couldn't help but feel guilty in abandoning what few women remained to become slaves and breeders. But she was young and new to the ways of her kind. Her first turning had been horrible for her. Oh the turn itself had been incredible, but before it had even begun, the cruel male suitor had ambushed her at her private spot. He had beaten her unconscious then raped her while she was out. She thought she remembered seeing his younger brother there as well and he had probably raped her after his older brother. A low anal escaped where the howl could not, giving evidence to her rage.

She stopped for a moment, her sides heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she panted for breath. She had stayed in a girls homeless shelter in hopes that her scent would be covered. She had even put on a  strong perfume everyday to cover her scent but apparently it hadn't been enough. Oh she still had some money left from her father's safe but she saved it as much as she could. The wind blew the small hunting pack's scent to her nose, they were close, but another scent caught her attention. Lifting her black nose in the air she followed it quickly to its source and discovered a scent boarder in a large clearing. If she should cross into this packs' land the penalty could be death, but if she stayed here or kept running from a deranged male she would get caught sooner or later. She needed a pack, she needed a new life and a home. But would they except her when she had brought a few rogues to their boarders? She didn't know. All she could do, if she wanted acceptance into this pack, was to call for help. Tira looked back and forth between the boarder and the pack hunting her, but when a hungry howl sounded close she made her decision. Turning to face the oncoming threat, she lifted her sandy head to the stars and let out a howl filled with an urgent summons. She prayed that someone was out patrolling and heard her call. She prayed that whoever came would not kill her but help her. Only the gods would know.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun 8 Mar - 0:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : guess i was godmoding without realizing it.)
Tira
Tira

Character Outline
Pack: Caedesque

Back to top Go down

On The Run Empty Re: On The Run

Post by Alphess Noctavia Sun 1 Mar - 11:31

The Alphess moved carelessly around the area like a feather was to the air. She floated and moved as she wished, delicately and perfect in her own way, though with her carried an evil cloak of demons. They of course could not be seen, only smelt. Blood dripped down the side of her chin and stained the front of her chest, melting it's dark red shade into the texture of her shirt easily. It was only needed of a quick drink, so she took what she could find and snatched it for a meal, which consisted of a passing newspaper boy trying to deliver his runs and whatnots on a beaten up bicycle. Noctavia did not leave a trace of him behind asides his blood and bones, the rest was now being digested within her body and soaking her insides to a prime. Her hair ran in long waves of obsidian black, cold as the stone which found in mountains at the darkest portions of land. She wore nothing too elegant or fancy, something casual and comfy, one would describe her style currently. She wore a plane, dark grey sweater that was open, black skinny jeans that ripped at the knees, a nice strange graphic cropped shirt underneath as well as a pair of white converse shoes. This made her seem younger, in a way to the mortal realm, and benefited her wildly with getting attention from younger crowds. Younger the mortal, the purer the blood, she discovered at a early age, in fact.

When she came upon the smell of another, she followed it to the end of her borders. She eyed the creature and shifted before pulling out of the shadows that which the trees granted the land. Green, demonic eyes casted over the female wolf, their emotionless gaze searching for some sort of source that which could lead her into the one's mind. "Who're you?" She asked in a bitter tone, glaring down at the figure as it was a far difference in height. This young wereling was in no position to take her own, as Noctavia would only laugh and bat her off with one hand to the side if she did. With her age, she could uproot trees and toss them with no pain at all. That's what this one did not know about her, and figured she wouldn't unless she had heard of the rumors spread of the Alphess's demon-like abilities. "Speak before I kill you where you stand, runt." She bellowed, claws sheathing form their sockets and grazing the ground where her paws lay.
Alphess Noctavia
Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Character Outline

http://lunariaddunt.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tira Sun 1 Mar - 16:13

She still faced the direction of the hell hounds until the scent of blood hit her. Then the sound of snarling ripped from the shadows and Tira spun around to see a pair of emeralds staring at her from high up. So high up that she was a little shocked. Then their owner stepped forth from the shadows into the moonlight, revealing a she wolf with a pelt of glossy black fur. The light of the moon seemed to get sucked into the creature as she opened her maw to snarl a threat. Tira coward to the ground in submission, her ears lay pinned to her dome and she tucked her tail tightly to her belly. Fear for her life almost had her acting as an omega, laying on her back to present her belly in appeasement while a whine nearly made it past her tongue. Tira and the members of her own pack where no small wolves themselves, but this had to be the biggest wolf she had ever seen in her life. The emeralds flashed cold fire at her, glaring at her as if Tira had disturbed her from a delectable dinner. "Please ma'am, I seek entrance into these lands." she pleaded. Tie looked away, keeping her chocolate eyes averted from the obviously dominant she wolf to glue them to the ground at her feet. She didn't know if this wolf was the Alphess or another high ranking pack mate, she had mostly stayed to the human community in her travels and away from others of her kind. Fear had consumed her of the psychopaths that hunted her and she was worried that they had connections that were looking for her. She had slipped up once a year ago and had very nearly been captured by the brothers, but she had slipped through their net. Now though, she had slipped up again while she was at a homeless shelter for girls. She had relaxed a bit and had let down her guard. She was so stupid. She never should have let that other girl have her jacket, and now she was dead and the brothers were hot on her tail in a land that she knew very little about.

Tira's body trembled visibly when the hounds of hell sounded their call, drawing closer to their target if interest. She turned her sandy head back the way she had come and swore she could see the red eyes of her stalkers, but then she quickly faced the she wolf before her. She focused her eyes once more upon the ground at the dominant one above her and opened her own maw again to plead, "Please ma'am, I am being hunted by psychopaths. They are older and stronger than I. They will stop at nothing to possess me. I beg of you, have mercy. I can hunt and track well in wolf or human form. I can fight a little in both forms but I am still new at it. I have only been shifting for three years. I am a fast learner and work hard." Tira's fear saturated the air around them and when the breeze changed direction she heard a frenzied eager yelping from behind her. Her voice had come out in a tone of near hysterical tears. A disgusted thought entered her mind just then, Ugh, what pack would want you? You can't even fight them. Were you too scared to hunt them yourself? You act like a weakling pup running to mommy to tattle. If it had been under better circumstances, Tira was sure that she wouldn't have acted like a sniveling coward. This was so not how she had envisioned herself asking for admittance at a pack boarder. What were these pack lands called anyway? Were there others nearby if she was denied entry? Her studies of other packs from different countries were seriously lacking, as were her studies of what she was. But Tira could do nothing at the moment but to await the verdict from the judge that stood high above her; snarling in displeasure at her presence. She prayed that she wouldn't be eaten on the spot. She prayed that this fae had even a tiny shred of mercy somewhere inside.
Tira
Tira

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Noctavia Mon 2 Mar - 0:00

- Werewolves don't have red eyes. Plus, Noctavia wants her to kill them, so don't actually PP them, just say that Tira is killing them without actually having them fight back or speak to her.

Her words only made the Alphess grow tired and annoyed - how petty and pathetic of a figure to speak so fearfully of, surely this would not be a member of her pack if she could not withstand a couple growls to the face. The disposition and humour of it all made her internally cackle with rage, an anger which little could ever come close to being compared with, one could only imagine, if granted as much. Obsidian shoulders raised and hackles already up, her ears were penetrated by the rustling of noises far in the distance, but this did not concern her any. No wolf by law was allowed to intrude past one's borders, it was nature's rule and if one were to break it, it was said it would cause karma, perhaps death on those whom crossed or would bend the laws of nature. As long as this woman was alive and on her side of the borders, this little girl would die before her, slowly and ripped apart by her own mistakes of having the creatures follow her. "And what good will pleading for your life do for you when you've already endangered my pack with your imbecilic friends? Child, you make me laugh! How could one be so foolish to think that they'd get passed me with a crowd that seems to want to tear you limb from limb more so than me?" The fae's eyes were a shocking color of green, glowing unnaturally in the fallen light as she inched across her maw a divinely evil grin - she smiled at the face of evil and granted pleasure amid another's despair and anguish, she practically fed off the cries of help her prey would scream and the blood that pooled their wounds to what she made. "I do not give mercy to those who only bring a worthless presence to my borders, I am the Alphess of Caedesque, well known as Alphess Noctavia. And I will not allow you to join my ranks untouched." That sly smile, those demonic eyes, her black shadowed fur - it all made her a monster that was better left forgotten or kept for nightmares in the heads of young children.

"You think you can join my pack? Prove it..." Noctavia hissed, her inner thoughts casting a wonderful idea across her mind before she stepped forwards in towering over the fae, "Get rid of them." She breathed, her breath stained with blood and the fresh kill of several mortals. The Alphess would await the girl's decision, if she refused, Noctavia would turn away and leave her to be eaten, if she were lucky, she'd know to run while she still could. "...Kill them all..."
Alphess Noctavia
Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Tira Mon 2 Mar - 12:17

Tira's heart sank down to the bottom of her stomach to lay against the ground. The one before her grinned evilly at her; at her misfortune of being hunted, her fear of being captured and taken way to have god knew what done to her. Had she run from one horror straight into the waiting jaws of another? The midnight colored fae scoffed at her, telling her that she also wished her harm but no more than the ones who were coming. The emerald eyes seemed to glow brighter, making Tira  want to crawl away and hide in a hole, but she stayed as she was, trying to find strength in her self, confidence where all she felt was a hopeless void of darkness that threatened to suck her in. The young girl flinched at being called worthless. Never had she been so treated before. Her house had always been full of light, of laughter and love. Never were harsh words spoken under her parents roof, but here, now, in this new land, harsh words were being struck at her fragile mind, threatening to break the compassionate wall her own mother had built in her. Mercy was denied her, and Tira wanted to weep. Weep at the cruel hand that fate had dealt her. The dark fae kept speaking, and Tira was shocked yet again to learn that this cold heartless fiend was none other than the Alphess, the Alohess of Caedesque. She was careful to keep her body still, not wanting to show that she was a coward, but listening to her harsh words that cracked across her as sharp as a whip. She wanted to flee from this land called Caedesque, with such a cruel Alphess, but a voice whispered through her mind, What better way to be taught than to have one such as her guide you. She could turn you into a killing machine and wreck vengeance upon those who have soiled usss! Tira nearly jumped up in surprise at the distant hissing voice that filled her mind. Us? What was that? What was happening she wondered.

But hope sang through her when she heard the devilish she wolf say that she wouldn't be welcome into her ranks untouched. Untouched? As in fight? She all but screamed in her mind. Oh, but what a monster this Alphess was. To smile such a cruel smile at a child still new to the ways of her world, her new life. Tira stiffened as the Alphess hissed a demand proof to join her ranks. Noctavia stepped closer, standing over the young sandy pelted wereling. Her breath hissed out from between her knife sharp canines, reeking of blood as safe breathed down upon Tira. Suddenly, a spring seemed to coil within her. Tira lifted her gaze to stare at the Alphess's black chest. Her courage growing surprisingly faster than her fear ebbed. Adrenaline coursed through her bloodstream, released by endorphants in her brain as the situation became dire for the young lass. "Proof? I'll show you proof." Her jaws moved when she spoke, brown eyes hardening with determination. The voice that issued out from her maw was her own, but the tone of it, cold and ruthless, was not. Tira seemed to be floating but still in control of her body. She heard the command that Noctavia voiced and backed up away from her, her eyes hard and she swung her body around to face the threat as they came howling up from the depths of hell. Two, there were only two large werelings that had chased her to these boarders. Only two that she had run from like a coward to beg and crawl along the ground like an omega.

Fury raged within her, her heart pounding faster with the fear that these two had made her feel. She looked at them closely and noticed that they were not the brothers that hunted her. Anger burned brighter at the thought that she was deemed weak. The Alphess's taunting words swirled in her head as she stepped forward to meet her fate. They were large, but now, after seeing Noctavia they looked puny in comparison.  Her fur raised along her neck, crawling down her spine. She lifted her lips to the gums, exposing her own weapons that she would use. She stalked forward with her head low and ears forward, waiting for the first to attack. When it came, she met the other in the air, rearing up on her hind legs to thrust her forepaws into the chest, her muzzle darting forward in a high pitched snarl. Her teeth sank into flesh but not deep enough to cause harm. Instead pain shot through her hind quarters and she felt herself being dragged backwards. She let go of her weak hold and turned to snap at the muzzle holding her rump. It lessened a bit when one of her teeth found a soft spot and she dug it in. A howl of pain filled her ears and she slipped away from her second adversary to quickly charge the first. She barreled into him landing her shoulder against his to throw him from his feet. He staggered but didn't go down. When that didn't work, Tira went for his legs, grasping one in between her jaws and chomping down as hard as she could until she felt bone snap. She leaped away from the first enemy to charge the second who had stopped howling. His face soaked in blood and an eye was gone,  to her observation. She missed her target and was thrown onto her side, teeth slashed her face and shoulder but never did it touch her throat. Alive, they want you alive. The voice whispered. Tira sank turned her head and sank her teeth in to the leg of the second adversary above her, the bone crunching between her jaws as another yowl of pain, in between the snarls a growls, filled the night air. Tira bent her legs to her body as she lay under the male and pushed up with all fours to throw him from her. A red haze filtered across her vision as she followed the male as he fell. Her maw open and them it was filled with fur. Her mouth closed automatically, teeth sinking in deep this time and she tasted that coppery flavor of blood, while she tore her head back. She felt the splash of crimson blood over her face and chest but thought no more about it and turned to the last one standing, or rather barely standing. He looked to be trying to slip away but Tira was in a frenzied state. She bolted after him and lunged, landing on his back with her teeth sinking into the back of his neck. But momentum was rather much and she fell from his back, pulling him to the ground after her. When she rolled the male, her maw still at his neck. There was an audible crack as his head twisted the wrong way. Panting with the exertion, Tira let the body fall with a thump upon the ground.

Her head hanging as the adrenaline, leeched from her system. Then taking a deep breath she lost herself in the floating sensation, when she found herself limping slowly to stand once more in front of that dark monster. Pain coursed through her, radiating from her shoulder, face and hindquarters. "Proof." That one word was all she said as she stood there panting, trying to get her breath, her head hung in submission. Now that wasn't so hard was it? You're learning...slowly but you are. the distant voice whispered softly to her. Tira had done as demanded by the Alphess, now she hoped it was good enough. By now Tira would t be surprised if the darkling fae snapped her jaws and demanded that she do it again.
Tira
Tira

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Noctavia Tue 3 Mar - 20:30

The Alpha female stayed aloft and swaying with the shadows to what consumed her, chanting small wicked things into the air that her demons whispered as several responses forming all at once. Her eyes an unnatural glow, watching and observing every aspect and skill to what the female could put forth into her will to kill. And despite the loss of perhaps was once a charming wereling, it only seemed right to put death upon the weak and spread in rejoice of those who could survive. If a wereling couldn't learn correctly to fight back to save their own breath, then what reason did they have to live, especially if they dared try to earn a place in her pack. Her numbers were often lacking, and with that, the woman was left almost helpless as her strengths slowly decreased. And when an Alpha was without good power, nature found its way to make them feel weak as well. Noctavia necessarily did not feel this lack of there of emptiness and belittled power, she had spent many lonely centuries being strong on her own and working up to what she once made. Now, she was at a loss, she didn't need petty apprentices worshiping her feet in desperate need for attention and training - and nor did Tira in any way, given to the display of blood before her eyes. She watched carefully as she used her young, newborn wereling strengths to the test and to her own advantage against the decently aged opponent, from this, she could infer that she was a fighter at heart, nor a lover. All good things, she thought silently amongst herself. However, she noted quietly of the girl's attempts and mistakes, surely seeing and noticing the age to her tactics.

Despite the acts being a bit messy and out of place, the deed was eventually done, which was the only thing she ever cared about. Her gazed dawned over the smaller wolf, striking instantly to meet the other's eyes with dominance. ...Let's just kill her to get it over with... Her bones would make a lovely display in the castle..  Said the anonymous voices of her 'wolves' prancing around in her mind with cackling laughs that could only match a hyenas'. Silence.., bellowed Noctavia to her counterpart before focusing her attention on the adolescent, she was younger than Silas by her scent, and was in need of proper improvement. "I will allow you so much as the rank of an Apprentice, though if you believe to ever cross me or bring your trash into my lands, you will be killed by my jaws." Her expression displayed no joking matter, her emotions were left elsewhere. As the spring's wind picked up, her fur shook and swayed with the passing air, making her seem bigger than she really was as it ruffled within her obsidian dark coat, "From here, I only ask you take the bodies and dispose of them elsewhere. Once you've managed to finish that task, you may head to camp - from there, you may do as you please." Glaring for conformation that she will not cause any trouble to her lands, she turned slowly around, tail swishing to the side as her paws gracefully moved towards the treeline's darkness.

Last edited by Alphess Noctavia on Sun 8 Mar - 0:46; edited 1 time in total
Alphess Noctavia
Alphess Noctavia
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Tira Sat 7 Mar - 19:04

Breath still coming in sharp gasps, her eyes lowered to the ground at the Alphess' paws she had her verdict. No, "well done", No, "congratulations" came her way. Only piercing orbs that seemed to want to tear her hide piece by piece from her flesh. Foreboding again washed over the young fae as the Alphess Noctavia threatened her. Bring my trash here? But...they will follow me! She nearly cried out to the retreating back of the black Alphess that had granted her acceptance with the deaths of her hunters. She stayed her tongue however, for if she had let loose that fearful cry then the midnight demon would surely tear her apart on the spot. Her breathing finally evened out and with silence, she watched as the darkling fae disappeared back into the black void from whence she came. Pain still blazed through her body, blood seeping readily from her open wounds while the moon still glowed brightly in the sky. She turned from the boarder, a sigh escaping from between her jaws. This wasn't the one she had searched for, a new place to call her own. This place would surely be her death if she remained and another came looking for her. Tira limped slowly and painfully to the ones that she had killed. The anger had dissipated, leaving in its wake an emptiness that had never been there before. Empty brown eyes looked down at the corpses but she soon bent to the task of hauling them away. It was easier to pull them along as a wolf and so she did. Pulling them down into a gully though took a lot more time then actually taking their lives and she had thought of the best way to get rid of the bodies. She had thought to burn them but decided against that. It would probably bring the Alphess back to investigate and if she found it was Tira, she would most definitely end her life for trying to draw attention to her boarders. No, in stead she settled with cutting the corpses into pieces. Shifting to her human form, Tira moaned with pain but it only added to what she felt after her battle. Sandy fur retreated into her skin, bones reformed, shortening to reveal a brown eyed lass sporting long chocolate hair that hung loose and framed an oval face. A black hoodie covered her torso while hip hugger flare jean clad her legs. She painfully shed the hoodie, baring a dark, cotton soft t-shirt that conformed to her body. No sense in getting it covered in blood. She thought to herself.

She grabbed a hunting knife from a sheath that hung from its belt at her waist, it's edge razor sharp but she knew very well how to handle. Quickly and efficiently her knife flew, cutting both corpses into pieces, blood covered her hands but she thought nothing of it. When she was done she took the pieces far, farther from the territory of the devil queen, shifting again she dug in the soft ground to bury them deep in the earth The worms can feast on you and your bones can rot! She directed the angry thought to the foes she had ended. Then she turned, her ears picking up the tinkling sound of water playing over rocks, and went to it to wash herself of the blood. Her own as well as theirs. She found a small stream, water gurgling, gulping at the air as it sang over and around the moss covered rocks that filled it. Finding a shallow pool close to the edge, Tira knelt and plunged her hands into its icey water. She washed her hands, crimson blood washing away but still, she could smell its metallic scent. When she was relatively clean she hurried as fast as she could back to retrieve her hoodie. After she rearranged the shirt comfortably she looked back to the land of Caedesque, brown eyes still holding a hint of fear in their depths, and shook her head. No, even though she had been accepted, and quite reluctantly at that, she couldn't stay here. More would come for her and if they did her life would end. By their jaws or Noctavia's. This was not a home. It was her doom to remain within its boarders. She would keep moving, find a different place of acceptance and hope that wherever she found herself, it would be better than here where death would hang over her head like a dark cloud. With that, Tira turned her back on the dark pack ruled by a cruel queen, walking away from a death she was sure lingered there, beckoning her to be enfolded in its cold arms. She walked unknowingly in the direction of another pack.
Tira
Tira

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum