Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

Pack Ranks 10fc17q
Pack Ranks 160bdbb
Pack Ranks Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
Pack Ranks I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

Pack Ranks Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Pack Ranks Dhf1

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Pack Ranks Dhf1

Pack Ranks

Go down

Pack Ranks Empty Pack Ranks

Post by Lost Admin Fri 7 Feb - 19:06

-Ranks with a (*) next to them are granted to those who have proven themselves worthy and/or have been spoken over PM with the Site Owner. No one is to ever ask for Alpha/Alphess under any circumstances. -

• Alpha/Alphess - The leader and most vital member of the werewolves. Though the Alpha/Alphess is only as strong as their pack, they are indeed the strongest, wisest, and most capable of all they reign over. That their responsibilities are fulfilled ensures both the well-being and safety of the functioning pack they so rule, and therefore they are to receive the highest of respect and the strict obedience of their followers.

• *Beta Male/Female - On the right hand of a pack's Alpha pair reigns the Beta; a member who, though must follow the laws of their higher ranking counterpart, may also rule them. Betas are entrusted with the overall peace of a werewolf pack - to calm any unjust rise in power in hierarchy - and the protection of all their Alphas watch over. They may dole out just punishment and strip a warrior of rank, and though they have no say if one is to be exiled, a Beta is to be highly respected.

• *Guardian Male/Female - Known as the Guardians, they are the guards of the pack and keep them out of harms way between any situation given. Their duty is to serve and protect the Alpha/Alphess at all costs, giving them and aiding them however the please and are to be trained in the arts of battle and are given this rank for their higher strength. Their respect levels are equalled to an Elite, and occasionally train with them along with the Betas when they're not watching over the Alpha/Alphess's chambers.

• *Elite Male/Female - The third in command, the Elite's responsibilities range from accepting new blood at the borders to providing disciplined and able bodies if the race should fall under attack. These werewolves, though having less of a say to whom shall receive punishment and whom shall rise in rank, are imperative to the safety of the entire pack and are required to have an adept's knowledge in the art of war and the likes. All findings they discover regarding enemy activity is to be reported to the Alpha.

• *Delta Male/Female - Fairly respected, Deltas are the few members of the pack who train those aspiring warriors below them in rank that in turn wish to rise to their own successions. They are to assist the Elite(s) in border patrols and all else the higher command assigns. If ever injured, the Delta will take over the responsibilities of any and all if need be.

• Warriors - The majority of the pack's well-being rests upon the shoulders of the Warriors; the bulk of the family. They are the errand-runners, the messengers, and the mightiest fighters if ever their skills were needed. They will follow their Alphas to the gates of Hell and ensure that they return untouched, as their obedience and brawny strength are unmatched.

• Apprentices - This rank is given to the individuals that have not yet been trained in the lines of becoming a wereling, and a more or less likely to hurt someone if not trained properly. They are to put under the wing of a highly trained other in the category of rank they would like to become whether it be Doctor or Warrior. They are given this rank at the age of shifting and won't be released until old enough to handle themselves in their other bodies and/or able to fight on their own.

• Doctors - These are the werelings that have been trained in the area of mending and healing severe wounds, working within the lines of not only mixing herbs, but using them in the state of battle quickly. They're known as blood-doners in the terms of 'wereling-speak' because naturally werewolves are able to heal fast if their blood levels are high within their system. If however they had lost blood and cannot gain any, the pack Doctors will then come in and bandage what all of what is needed and give their blood willingly to the patient so he/she can resume their duties. They're respected just as equally as an Elite within the pack.

• Omegas - Omegas are the lowliest members of the pack and are usually placed as such for impeccable reason. Either freshly turned werewolves with little to no self control or troublemakers, their responsibility is to alleviate tension amongst their brothers and sisters. In the line of work, they are a most of the time sent to do chores and daily cleanings throughout the resides of which the pack lives in. They are owed no respect and will receive the such willingly.

Lost Admin
Lost Admin
Admin

https://thelostonesv2.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down