Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

On The Run, Pt. 2 10fc17q
On The Run, Pt. 2 160bdbb
On The Run, Pt. 2 Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
On The Run, Pt. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

On The Run, Pt. 2 Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

On The Run, Pt. 2 Dhf1

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

On The Run, Pt. 2 Dhf1

On The Run, Pt. 2

2 posters

Go down

On The Run, Pt. 2 Empty On The Run, Pt. 2

Post by Tira Sat 7 Mar - 22:51

She kept walking, her feet taking up a steady rhythm and she could help the song from slipping softly from her carnation pink lips. "The ants go marching one by one, hoorrah, hoorrah! We slaughter termites just for fun, hoorrah, hoorrah!" She hummed along with it as it danced in her mind, a movie called "Antz" that she had so loved before her world had come crashing down in blood and fire. This time she walked on two legs instead of four, her back to the pack lands that she had chosen not to live in. It was her choice, that she had turned away from the reluctant acceptance she had received, and that was fact. No regrets filled her, only a relief that she wouldn't have to face those demonic emerald eyes. Nor would she have to look over her shoulder every second to make sure that, had another followed her, she would see the darkling Alphess stalk her, sinking her gleaming fangs into her and tear her apart. A shudder ran through her as Tira remembered that cold dark leader. She had been fleeing for her life from those that wished to capture her, to hand her over to the monster that thought that she belong to him. Mercy, she had asked of the Alphess, Noctavia was her name. A name she would never forget with its coldness. Mercy was not what Noctavia had shown her, instead she had laughed at Tira as if she had told a joke. The sound had been cold, cruel even and she had denied her at first. She had wanted proof that Tira was worthy to enter her ranks, coldly telling her that Tira had to end the lives of the ones who had been hunting her. Tira had been scared, but when the hunters had drawn nearer, fear had turned to anger and she had rode that firestorm of emotion and lived. No regrets filled her, just calm acceptance that she was herself, a killer.

Her mind wondered as her sneakered feet brought her closer to another broader. Sunlight filtered through the new leaves of spring that covered the branches of trees and brush. Tira paused in her trek, taking her hiking pack from her back to set it on the ground, a her stomach produced a loud grumble of hunger. She rummaged around its contents, finally producing a granola bar. She closed the pack and then hoisted it once more to her back, continuing in her search for a new home. Birds twittered above her head, singing songs of love to attract a mate and filling the air with their lovely music. She was scolded at by a grey squirrel that sat safely high up in a oak tree but she ignored its chattering and munched down on the granola bar. A breeze had playfully stirred around her and her acute sense of smell picked up the scent of werelings, making her pause before taking another bite of the health bar. Her pace quickened, taking her to the boarder of yet another pack. She was still new to the land and it's resident packs, only coming across the pack called Caedesque. She wondered what this pack was called and if it too were led by a cold, merciless leader. She hoped not, for if it was, then she would have to move on in search of another. Possibly out of the country all together. At the boarder, Tira stopped, her head turning from side to side, doe eyes searching, looking to see if someone was about. Seeing none, she nervously took a bite of the bar and while she was quietly crunching down on it she debated on what to do. Should she give a sound, or wait quietly for a pack member on patrol. She opted for a little of both. She retraced her steps so that she was a good distance away from the boarder but within eye sight, and set about to build a small fire. It was quiet, but it would be noticeable to anyone with her sence of smell in a much shorter time then a human. Carefully and meticulously she cleared a spot to build a fire, making sure no dried leaves were within scorching distance or anything else that would catch fire quickly. She used her hands to dig a depression into the loamy earth and when she was done she went around to collect any dry or dead wood she could find, on the ground or still on the trees themselves. Taking a knife from its sheath at her waist, Tira began to carve shavings from a dry branch. When she was satisfied with the shaving pile she turned again to her pack, reaching in to grab a wad of steel wool and a D battery. Touching the battery to the steel wool, a spark instantly ignited and she hurried to place it in the dirt depression, quickly placing the shavings on top and gently blowing it to life. She fed the small flame small twigs then finally bigger pieces to make the fire stable. If this didn't attract attention she didn't know what would. She sat there before the fire, facing the pack boarder while she used her knife to sharpen one end of a long, medium sized sapling. She nervously waited for someone to come, hoping that they were not as cruel as Noctavia.
Tira
Tira

Character Outline
Pack: Caedesque

Back to top Go down

On The Run, Pt. 2 Empty Re: On The Run, Pt. 2

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Wed 18 Mar - 18:31

It was an unusually hot day for spring, but the alphess found herself lounging in the inside pool anyways. Her eyes were closed in relaxation, her fingers drifting across the surface of the water. The water float beneath her was bowed beneath her weight but not enough to drag her under. Small leaks were bound to happen here and there. While they did, they were immediately warmed by her sun-heated skin. Its olive tone glowed softly under the artificial lighting. Teimhnin thought of times when she remembered someone who would surprise with a treat or two during her downtime. The alphess shook her head and let out a sigh, taking the memories with that expulsion of breath. Her tongue ran across the soft pink color of her lips as her left hand rested upon her bared stomach. Quietly she traced water droplet over her skin and enjoyed the warmth her own body could provide her. After a while her hands began to push and she began to drift to the end of a pool. Only then did she leave with the fluid grace of her long life. She took her towel and wrapped it around herself before gathering her bag and moving into the lovely pool shower. She took shampoo and worked her hair into a lather atop her head before washing it out with the chemicals of her previous swim. It was there in the bathroom that she finished and began blowdrying her hair into their naturally luscious and wavy tendrils. Her hair was an auburn halo and she fluffed it for volume before dressing. Teimhnin slipped into her undergarments and slid her long legs into a pair of baby blue jeans washed in white at the her thighs. She wore a sports bra the color of the sky and topped it with a sheer button-down shirt. The alphess slid her feet into a pair of golden sandals and walked out from the indoor pool deck as her phone began to buzz in an alert for a patrol.

She left the door open and waited for the pitter pater of little paws along with the sound of vinyl dragging across the ground. Only when she felt their small bodies wriggling against her legs did she turn around and smile. The puppies were small for now, their heads only reaching up to their knees, but they were adorable as can be. Without a man’s bravado telling her there was no reason to adopt the pups, she had done so as soon as she could. The pair were Irish Wolfhounds ironically enough, but their dark eyes stared up at her happily and their tails were wagging about. Between them was the soft mesh of their bed; it was far too large for just one to carry. They had taken to following her around like this after a few days under her roof, both of them setting up the bed and laying upon it as they watched her do as she did. They’d even came to work with her as she happily set about to her work. The boys were a pair of brothers, Zephyr and Royce being their crowned names. Teimhnin bent and clipped their leashes onto them after placing their bed aside for later. Immediately the pups began to chew at their leashes and she laughed, tugging at them gently as they plodded after her happily. In the back of her mind, Teimhnin was aware that these were her future guard dogs of the pack. They were to accompany her on her patrols or whomever else was to patrol as well, but their training had yet to start. It was the beginning of her patrol when she caught the scent of an occurring fire. Fear bubbled within her for a moment until she calmed herself and walked towards the smoke, Royce and Zephyr playing and walking beside her. It seemed that the fire wasn’t spreading enough to harm much, but she was wary. The alphess moved closer and closer until she caught sight of its source.. And the wereling beside it. At least they’d respectfully stayed by the borders and had not crossed them, she thought. It was a pair of barks and puppy growls that gave the alphess’ cover away. Teimhnin stepped into view and brought her puppies with her in their adorable yet protective fury. They charged forwards, but Teimhnin held them back from getting too close as she eyed the newcomer and spoke. “Would you mind putting the fire out please? My eyes are starting to burn.”
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline
Pack: Venantium

Back to top Go down

Post by Tira Tue 14 Apr - 21:19

She sat there beside the comforting fire, thoughts stampeding through her mind. A kaleidoscope of memories raced past her minds' eye, stopping on little things. The first time she made a bullseye with her now and arrow while her father clapped her on the back with praise. She and her mother cooking dinner together and laughing at jokes they had told each other. Tears sprang up in her eyes as she remembered her mother telling her a story when she was little girl, but she held them back from spilling over. So long ago where the happy days that they seemed an eternity. Her doe eyes watched the flames flicker in the small fire pit, dancing and spinning as it devoured the branches and sticks. Her knife made a soft snick as it sliced of another shaving from the point of the stick. Her gaze flickered to the boarder, searching for someone on patrol but at the moment no one emerged. Squirrels raced each through the trees, chattering and scolding ate ta he blue jays that were in their trees and just plain making a bunch of noise.

Just then, a noise that was closer to the ground caught her ears. Tira tilted her head and her gaze again looked to the boarder. The sound young pups growled and barked from a screen of bushes and then Tira stood quickly to her feet as said pups and a woman stepped from the cover of trees. Tira gripped the fragile branch loosely but at the ready in her hand as well as her knife. The pups charged forward snarling and growling at her but she stood her ground and watched as they were pulled back by their leashes. The woman had a shock of bright red hair that really caught the eye first. Then Tira looked at her eyes. Her eyes! They were the same shade as the monster that hunted her. She trembled a little at that thought and quickly looked down at the woman's feet. She wore a great looking pair of sandals that had the young girl a little envious. She would kill for a pair of shoes like that.

The woman spoke then, asking Tira to put the fire out. She complied immediately, kicking dirt over the shallow pit and stomping in it to make sure it was out. She put her knife away and dropped the stick, hoping that the woman would believe that she meant no harm. Tira then spoke herself, "Sorry ma'am, I just wanted to get someone's attention without howling. I'm looking for a new home. I came across another pack, a few days ago, but I passed it by." God will you shut up! You're rambling on and on!! She thought to herself. Tira shivered at the memory of the cruel Alphess. Shivered at what she had been made to do. Still hopeful, Tira had heard the woman speak and she didn't sound cruel like the other had. She only sounded a bit stern, but that was to be expected from a pack wolf to a loner. "May I ask ma'am, what is your name and these lands?"
Tira
Tira

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Wed 6 May - 20:32

Zephyr growled and snapped his small muzzle at the newcomer, his paws straining against the ground as Teimhnin held him back. Royce, on the other hand. lay docile and sweet with his head on his paws. “Aon, Zephyr. Aon!” the alphess said, her voice stern and snappy as the pup calmed himself and took his place beside his brother. With her warm and welcoming smile, Teimhnin spoke. “Excuse him, he’s learning to not try to attack newcomers instead of warning me first.” She gave a slow roll of the eyes and an aggravated tone, but the scolding was affectionate all the same. Whisking her wavy locks over her shoulders, she felt them tumble down her back as she waited for the fire to be removed from the picture. Once it was, Teimhnin took some time to eye the girl through the smoke until it cleared. Pretty, that was for sure. She looked young, but the alphess knew that looks could be nothing short of deceiving when her kind was being acknowledged. The girl very prepared with her weaponry, always a good thing she supposed. The alphess approved, though she didn’t expect to poor girl to appear so frightened by her presence. The woman wouldn’t have dreamed of hurting a newcomer, let alone a lovely slip of a girl. Nonetheless, Teimhnin could smell the slightest bit of fear as it laced and caressed the air around her nose. It vaguely occurred to her that the girl wasn’t afraid of her in particular. Something else, perhaps? The thoughts and wonders were a back-and-forth flurry about her head until she took a deep breath and cleared it all. She needed to focus on the task at hand, not bother the poor dear with too many questions to count.

The smoke had cleared when Teimhnin took a few steps forwards and switched the leash-loops to circle her wrists rather than rest in her hands. The unoccupied arm reached out in an offer to shake, her lips turning up in their corners warmly. “I’m Teimhnin, and these are my packlands. Everyone beyond this border has claimed sanctuary in Venantium. We’re all family here, you see. You’re looking for a home, and I’m sure I can give you one. What are your qualifications for ranking within my pack. Oh, excuse my lack of manners, but what is your name as well?” Her head tilted with the inquisition as her body moved gracefully to place herself atop the tree that was reduced to an object of seating. The alphess crossed her legs and tucked her feet under each knee as she grew comfortable. The idea was to console the girl rather than stir her up anymore. “I’m assuming you passed up Caedesque. They’re our ally if we were to find any trouble. I’ve always found Noctavia to be somewhat of a joy despite how vicious she can be. I understand though, such harshness isn’t exactly for everyone.”
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Tira Sat 9 May - 9:38

The pup growled at her, lunging to the end of his leash and clipping the air between his teeth. Such a ferocious guardian he was trying to be it made the corners of Tira's lips turn up in a smile. The other pup just laid there taking in the scene with a sweet look that she couldn't help feel her heart turn over. She loved puppies. They had always made her laugh but today the laughter stuck in her throat. Tira watched with appreciation at the way the woman handled the large pups, giving them a short sharp command. The pup, Zephyr, calmed, and went to sit by his companion but he seemed to be watching the situation very closely; are least to Tira it looked like he was. But the sharp command to the pup turned into a tone of affection and the small smile grew into a lovely gentle one. It softened the remaining tension that lingered. The actions of the woman with the flame red hair were indeed non threatening but still, Tira remained on guard. It wasn't lost on her that the woman had watched her put her weapons away and she was glad. The woman also scrutinized her appearance, glancing at her from head to toe as her form wavered in and out of the dissipating smoke.

When the smoke did dissipate, the woman stepped forward with her hand extended. Tira hid the surprise she felt at the gesture, but still, she extended her own in politeness. This was the first time that anyone in any pack she had ever come across to have offered a hand in greeting. To Tira, and it was a nice change. She took the offered hand within her own firm, but gentle grip. You could tell a lot by a person's handshake, and with one of her own it wasn't much different. The woman introduced herself as the Alphess of the pack lands and though she had heard Tira's statement of looking for a home her requirement was to only ask a simple question. The breath that she hadn't know she had held, came out in a burst of surprise that she didn't hide. But, was this only the first of many questions that the Alphess would ask to see if she was worthy enough to be a member of her pack.

Tira stood straight and proud, her back stiff, hands loosely at her side and her chin slightly raised but her eyes took on the faraway look of pained remembrance.  When she opened her mouth it was to weave only the truth. "It is very nice to meet you Teimhnin, my name is Thyatira Duranki or Tira for short." Tira returned the greeting and then watched as she walked over to a log and then gracefully lower herself to sit upon it. "My father has trained me ever since it can remember, in the ways of our kind and human. He was an ex-marine turned naturalist and survivalist when I was born. We spent many hours a day in the woods, he teaching me to hunt, how to track, both out kind, humans and animals. We would spend every school vacation out in the woods, teaching me to live off the land," Tira lowered her head in sadness, her words barely above a whisper for human ears but more than loud enough for werelings. "He even taught me when necessary, how to take a life," here she raised her head, pain etched deep within her eyes, but also a steely determination.

Never had she been so open with her emotions before. Never had she bared herself completely to anyone. She told the truth of what she had been asked bit she would not keep this thing that hunted her, a secret from the only possible one that could do anything about it. Looking at the Alphess of the pack lands, Tira let her gaze meet the other's steadily, though not in domination nor challenge. Instead it was again with determination with a small hint of fear. Fear of rejection from a new home, but she wanted to know now instead of later. She would have to keep running if she were to reveal her truth to this woman and she was rejected. Tira wouldn't hold it against her, it was just a leader protecting their pack, their family and Tira was to sweet to carry a grudge. "I will tell you one other thing Alphess, I will not lie about it and I will not keep it from you and I will not hold it against you if you reject me. I am being hunted by one of our own kind. He thinks to own me, make me his personal slave. He has been hunting me for two years, ever since he and his own have slaughtered my pack and family. He sends his goons out after me, trying to trap me using any means."

“I’m assuming you passed up Caedesque. They’re our ally if we were to find any trouble. I’ve always found Noctavia to be somewhat of a joy despite how vicious she can be. I understand though, such harshness isn’t exactly for everyone.”

Tira nodded confirmation that she did indeed pass up Caedesque, but wasn't really surprised that they were considered allies. She held back a snort of disbelief that Noctavia was a joy and instead continued her confession. "I came to the boarder of Caedesque a while ago, two goons were on my trail. I begged her for help, for mercy, yet she showed me none. Instead she laughed and had me kill them or she would kill me instead. They had almost caught me but now they are no more." Tira ended her confession in a matter of fact tone, her emotions still confused at what had transpired that night. Tira still had slight scaring from the fight, but unless asked she wouldn't show them. She wasn't one to brag. Tira then let her gaze drop to the ground, to linger over the adorable pups as she awaited the decision of the Alphess.
Tira
Tira

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Teimhnin Sat 9 May - 11:00

“You have my most gracious of greetings, Miss Tira. It is very reassuring to know that you have further training, believe me. Not many come to my borders in such a way, so it’s a relief. I’ll help to continue your training because, believe me, I have been alive for an awfully long time. I believe that I am capable of helping you brush up on more than a few things, along with learning something new entirely. Though, I must ask your age so I know what rank you’ll be available for.” Crossing one leg over the other, Teimhnin relaxed her shoulders back and smiled. The little bit about training was very genuine; Teimhnin couldn’t remember the last time she felt the burn of muscles working as she rose to a challenge. It had definitely been a while. As she gazed at Tira a few moments more, she decided that a bit of younger blood could be good to rejuvenate the pack. She was very interested in keeping this wereling; sending her on her way would be a bit of a loss. Some young blood could help her stop feeling so old. The alphess took a mental note of her pack members and decided there were easily too few for her to pass up the opportunity as well. Things had really turned the past few months; too many hits had been taken. She could feel that the mood of her pack wasn’t what it once was, and accepting new members could be just the change everyone needed to liven up a bit. Resting her elbows on her upraised knee, she cupped her chin in the palms of her hands. It was relaxing to have somewhat of a chat for once. She could admit that she had spent far too much time alone these days. Though she tried to place a friendly mood about the space, she could see that haunted look beneath Tira’s eyes. Teimhnin knew that look far too much to allow it to take over someone completely. This girl should be granted sanctuary from whatever she has seen or felt, and it she planned to grant this girl a place in her pack for that reason alone.

The small little crease came between her eyebrows as she acknowledged that Tira was speaking. The tone in her voice made Teimhnin think that there was somewhat of a problem joining among her ranks. Teimhnin’s maternal instincts had long kicked in by now and she felt fiercely protective over a girl that was oh so close to joining the family. When he heard the complication, the alphess began to laugh. There lay too much irony in too tight of a space, and the fact that this would be a problem was very amusing to her. Someone chasing a young girl, terrorizing her, and trying to take her down and back to Mr. Macho? That didn’t sound familiar at all, oh no. The giggles burst from her chest and overflowed from her mouth as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her beast within nudged her and reminded her that she was being a bit rude, so she quickly shut up. The humor gleamed in Teimhnin’s eyes and managed to make them water until she wiped at her eyes. “Oh, Tira, forgive me please. I just found your situation too ironic. You see, I have a bit of a story for you,” she said. “Once upon a time, in a land far away, I was being chased just like you. I deserved it to be honest, but the reason I deserved it deserved what I had done to him. I was chased for years by the ‘goons’ until I settled in a pack I liked and thought I was in the clear. I wasn’t really, but I wouldn’t know that until later.” Teimhnin shook her head at herself for having such hope and sighed. “I lived my life in this peaceful pack, but after a while disaster struck and the man who’d been chasing found me. He’d brought a vampire with him, and let’s just say that I barely made it out with my life that night. The previous love of my life rescued me, and together we started Venantium. He’s not here anymore, so please don’t ask. He’s not dead I’m sure, just gone.” The alphess cleared her throat and waved off her sad little story. “But that was me, and as long as you are a part of this pack I will try my best not to let him find you.”

Teimhnin moved herself from the log and tugged the leash gently so that the pups would follow her across the border and into her lands. She looked to Tira a spread her arms out wide. “This will be your home should you decide to live among us. Don’t you worry your pretty little head over the ‘goons’, because you would definitely have something I would not.” With a sly little smile, Teimhnin carried on. “You see, I am a mother of fraternal twins. My boy, Kaehl isn’t the one who will handle much; he isn’t here anymore either,” she said before waving that off as well. “But my daughter, Rayne, contracted this pesky little gene that my own mother had gone through. It’s difficult, but I’m assuming that he’s sending werelings after you, yes? If so, then you are offering both my daughter and myself a boon. My daughter is a cannibal of our own kind, so she eats werelings rather than humans like most others. If he’s sending men after you, I’m more than sure the hunters can become her prey. Oh, but don’t worry about your own safety here. She wouldn’t dare hurt a pack member and we keep her satisfied normally. I’m sure she’d love to hunt these guys down and make them her food supply for as long as they keep coming.” Rubbing her hands together, Teimhnin smiled and tilted her head. “So, what do you think? Would you like to join our odd little family?”
Alphess Teimhnin
Alphess Teimhnin
Admin

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum