Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

Trying Something New 10fc17q
Trying Something New 160bdbb
Trying Something New Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
Trying Something New I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

Trying Something New Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Trying Something New

2 posters

Go down

Trying Something New Empty Trying Something New

Post by Apollo Thu 21 May - 11:17

Okay then. His eyes flickered across the line of trees and grass before him. Tilting his head, he could smell that this was obviously a new territory that didn't belong to him, or anyone he knew for that matter. He knew better than to just walk right into, but curiosity was growing stronger in him with every second that he stood there. Apollo Kylas, a wolf of a strange history and of even stranger family, had left home in search of something bigger; Vampires, preferably. Ever since he got that first fight in with those blood-suckers, he was hooked. It was like a high for him. He loved the thrill of tearing apart their flesh, and taking out their disgusting habits. But it was all in fun-- up until recently. He had seen a group of them scavenging the forest a few days ago. He had just ignored them and kept walking, ending up here at this strange but interesting place. Deciding to finally be brave, he took one step into the land and stood there. He knew better than to just keep walking, lest he wanted his face ripped off by angry wolves. He had that enough back with his family. He was a strong fighter, but didn't want to think about the possibly numbers of wolves that could attack him.

With those thoughts running through his mind, he looked around once again at the beauty of this place. The wind was a gentle kiss upon his cheek, the grass was soft and lush, and the trees were standing like guardians into an unknown land. The clouds overhead made the fresh green land blossom with color. He smiled at this at such a sight. It had been a long time since he actually took the time to look at world around him. It had been mostly filled with winter winds and shadows up until this point. He hardly noticed that spring was finally upon them. It wouldn't be long until summer came as well. Summer was his favorite season, so his smile grew wider at such a thought. Once again, being brave--and maybe a little stupid--he took another step into the land and waited. Someone was bound to have smelled him by now. He hadn't bathed in days, and his facial hair (that was a little too long for his comfort) was smelling up a storm. Deciding that he would await his fate, he sat down in the soft grass and relaxed. It was nice day out anyway. Sure, the grass was a little wet from the rain that seemed to torment this season, but it was relaxing nonetheless.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Trying Something New Empty Re: Trying Something New

Post by Warrior Rayne Sat 23 May - 18:13

The dogs could smell him even if she didn’t want to; she was rather pointedly ignoring the scent just beneath her nose that lead to the border. Either he needed a shower, or she was just attuned to the wereling scent because she was hungry. Rayne hesitated for a breath as she basked in the sun, listening to the animal that boiled deep down inside of her. She’d only just fed, so the beast was a little grumpy but otherwise satisfied. That meant something out there was really smelling something fierce. Her mother’s dogs strained against their harnesses to investigate, their large wolf hound forms trembling with the effort. She looked at them and eyed the absurdity that was Royce and Zephyr. Only a couple months old, and her mother had managed to grow them to nearly the size of a labrador. Rayne didn’t mind them much, but when they acted like this it would get on her nerves. Nevertheless, she closed her eyes and basked in the sun’s rays for a few moments longer. Her mother had left her with the responsibility of dog-sitting while the Alphess herself was on leave, but nothing was said about a border patrol. Her mother had left the pack to both Rayne and the delta, Darcy, but she was the one who got the dogs. When their whining became constant, Rayne sighed and stood from her lawn chair. The woman walked over to her mother’s companions and unclipped them, watching them sit and wait for her to shift. They were trained well; that much she could admit. The shift from woman to wolf was fairly fast, her petite body growing into a large mass of caramel-colored fur. Only then did the hounds take off as fast as their lanky bodies could carry them. She followed suit, her paws digging for purchase in the spring soil before launching herself across the ground. The release of muscle felt oh so good, and she believed she could’ve moved like this for hours.

Alas, when she reached the borders she came to a slower speed so she could shift back running, her human form replacing the wolf. She snapped her fingers and the dogs came barreling back to her, leading her side by side to the origin of the scent. They nearly visibly bulked when they saw the man, their teeth bared and their hackles raised. “Tost,” she said, and the dogs quieted instantly. They remained defensive, their formation protective as she addressed the man.

“Hello, welcome to Venantium. Why have you found yourself at our borders?”
Warrior Rayne
Warrior Rayne

Character Outline
Pack: Venantium

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sun 24 May - 18:14

It was getting somewhat boring, waiting for something to happen. Apollo had to admit though, this minutes of relaxing really gave him the energy that he needed and he felt as though he could run for miles. As the wind started to blow, he could faintly smell different mixtures of smells. It was obvious that this place had all sorts of canines that inhabited it. It was rather intimidating at first, he had to admit. He stood up, finally giving himself--and his wet behind--a break from the rapidly growing cold grass. Taking a deep breath in, he let the fresh air rejuvenate him some more and he was set; ready to take on anything that came his way. Taking another step, he was closer now to the trees. Someone has to notice my by now... I haven't showered in days and my clothes smell like vampire guts. C'mon. He thought to himself.

Almost as if on cue, he could hear them before he smelt them. The sounds of paws hitting wet dirt and huffs from dogs came barreling towards him. Taking a step back, he readied himself for whatever was coming towards him. He didn't like how fast they seemed to move and by the smell of it, he could tell the genders-- only barely though. Suddenly, from the side of him, he heard their paws making haste to him. Turning around, he was face to face with a woman and two dogs. Tilting his head, he heard what she told the dogs and then heard her question. Then it dawned on him. He didn't really find himself anywhere, for he didn't even know where he was. All he knew what that this was some wolf territory that could possibly give him shelter and food if he was nice. Shrugging he looked into her eyes.

"So that's what this place is called, huh?" He asked, looking towards the forest.  "You know, I kind of just walked here. I have been traveling for a while and I was looking for a place to find shelter and food." Maybe a new home... The thought tore through him suddenly, which made him blink a few times. Why would he be thinking about that? With the thought out of his head, he looked back at the woman, a dopey smile across his face.
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Rayne Thu 4 Jun - 10:02

(SO sorry I haven't replied! I had a few things to settle. Do you wish to continue or do an auto-acceptance?)

Taking her hair in one hand, she placed it up haphazardly in a ponytail. The sun touched her skin through the trees and warmed the back of her neck. She enjoyed days where the beast was at bay and she could manage just normal pack behavior. For her first border patrol, she thought she’d gotten off to somewhat of a good start. Rayne looked him over from head to toe and felt a little sympathy for this guy. Randomly appearing somewhere along with being dirtily covered in questionable things was actually her biweekly normal; it just made her appreciate the magic of a shower all the more. The cold, mint color of her eyes kept flicking between him and the nature all around. It was her half-hearted attempt at trying not to make any more uncomfortable; being stared at with eyes so cold was a huge turn off for most. How her mother managed to actually make it look warm instead of a threat was beyond her. Rayne looked to the ground by his feet as her hands came down from her hair and her grip moved to the leashes of the ferocious puppy duo. The woman could understand why her mother had the brothers; they made quick work of a usually hours-long task. That, and the dogs seemed to be a great way for her mother to cope with both her husband and son taking off out of the blue. She thought it odd, but the dogs just fit in place of what was lost. When the brothers found themselves at her side, she took her turns rubbing their heads in praise.  

"So that's what this place is called, huh?" He asked, looking towards the forest.

"You know, I kind of just walked here. I have been traveling for a while and I was looking for a place to find shelter and food."

Rayne’s head made it questioning tilt as she glanced back towards her pack’s land as well. She guessed that it did look kind of contemplative when one was only seeing the wall of close-knit trees. If she’d been here for a first time, she wouldn’t expect there to be a clearing nearby at all.

“This is, as I said before, Venantium. Or, at least the pack lands of Venantium. Beyond here is our territory, and if  you want to join our family you’re more than welcome. I don’t think you’re planning on standing there forever, so I’ll show you around and get you settled in. If you want to, that is. I honestly couldn’t think of a better place to call home, but that’s my opinion,” she said, giving him the choice.

She decided it was better safe than sorry to encourage him across the border when the choice was completely up to him. No doubt her mother would have already swept him away and tucked him in for the night before he had even known he’d truly joined; she was just that nurturing. Rayne -fortunately or unfortunately, take your pick- was not set in such a way. Her eyes settled on his as she gave him a grip on his own future, letting him have the decision of whether or not to cross the border to himself.
Warrior Rayne
Warrior Rayne

Character Outline
Pack: Venantium

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri 5 Jun - 21:38

((It's okay, I completely understand. I think I will post this and then we can accept him in. I can write that he leaves and heads into the territory.))

Apollo looked at her when she offered for him to come into the territory. This surprised him. He was expecting to have to prove his strength and roll over just to get glanced at. At least that is what he had heard from his family that other wolf packs did. They had warned him when he left his home to be careful of such packs. Giving her a smile, he looked back at line of trees. Just beyond there was food and a place to sleep. Giving her a quick nod, he took a deep breath and let it out.  This could be his chance to make a new start. To get out of the back woods and into the light of lands beyond. This did excite him.  

"I would love to see it. It looks beautiful." He said with certainty.

Looking down at the pups that she had with her, he wondered if they were the guards of the boarder. If they were what would attack him if he stepped out of line. Granted, with all the shit and grim all over him, he would be surprised if they smelt wolf on him at all. Vampire stench was not all the appealing. He was honestly surprised that SHE could stand being next to him. He suddenly felt rude. He gave her another smile, knowing damn well that he was being immodest.

"Thank you. For the offer. I would really appreciate it." He said, quickly changing his tone of voice. He should be grateful for her being so nice.

"Shall we go? I'd love to see the rest."
Apollo
Apollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum