Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

In The Mouth of Madness 10fc17q
In The Mouth of Madness 160bdbb
In The Mouth of Madness Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
In The Mouth of Madness I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

In The Mouth of Madness Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

In The Mouth of Madness

Go down

In The Mouth of Madness Empty In The Mouth of Madness

Post by Omega Bailey Mon 17 Mar - 17:00

Droplets of water scattered across the ground made the day seem sleek and slippery, though the essence of a clean, shine upon the earth made the air seem almost friendly for a first. The wind blew past in soft pulses of power, wrapping around the figure of the unknown, to which made the slimness of a single feminine shape. Wind's hands graced around her body as it moved with riddled innocence, chilling her to the bone with it's smooth touch, causing small bumps to rise and spread like wild-fire across her olive colored flesh. A sigh drew icy and strong through her parted lips, the only bit of coverage of the light to be the long lochs of her dark creamy brown hair blissfully swaying with the wind patterns at her every direction. She made no efforts in the way she walked or the proportion of time she held with the watch she didn't have. All she truly needed to know was what direction she was headed in order to find the spot where she heard of such her kind and the possibility of them even batting an eye at her. The cause was simply that she needed a home, so her chances were quite slim, but there was at least hope, and hope was what made the world feel.

The ground was soft beneath her worn-in shoe soles, sinking easily by her small amounted weight within seconds to create footprints trailing after her lead. Colors formed a rainbow of glimmering crystals within the reflections of her very golden hues, an individual color separating them amongst the rest to which mysteriously caught her attention long enough to gaze in awe. Perhaps there was beauty, rather than judgement left upon the immortal realm. She had always seen it as somewhere dark, colorless and without feeling, nonetheless, the flowers seemed to brighten her point a view a tad ajar for the freedom to fly and fade. Delicately did her hand reach out to touch the soft, candy red colored tips of the wildflower rooted against a fallen tree trunk. Her lashes batted slightly over her eyes, her skin just barely brushing the surface of the plant before leaving it to sit beneath the shining spring sun's glorious presence. While stepping out back from the light, she turned her head and felt a disturbance within the peace of her resistance coming abroad the open air, prying her eyes, nose and ears to tune in and register all there was to take in.

...We're almost there...

Her inner, locked self tried fearlessly to reassure the adolescent body to calm, though for the valiant attempt, it did little to do anything. Without another peep or hesitated moment, she freed her mind long enough to twitch and tremble against the fiery rasps of her flesh turning to fur, hugging her elbows tight as she let it happen and hold in as so much as a silent cry as it hurt at first and finally stopped. There she stand tall and very thin, a scrawny figure worth little to the likes of a wereling, but more to her than anything to live this long. Her ribs could be seen through her skin, as she hadn't eaten regularly in years since her last family, and her skills were shortened to a prime minimum. The flesh she once wore was now golden and thickly prickled with a thick coat of fur, and the little girl was now wrapped in the body of a dangerous, large creature. Lifting her snout, she moved slightly closer to the end of her travels and choked before forcing herself to sing a low, melodic tone of faith. The morning light emerged out from the clouds and then through the trees to shine down on her, twinkling in her eyes to glow much more than they naturally appeared and her blonde, ivory coat to almost look as if it were painted with gold itself. ..Patience... they will come for us.. Her wolf whispered quietly, softly within the darkness of her silent mind.
Omega Bailey
Omega Bailey

Character Outline
Pack: Venantium

Back to top Go down

In The Mouth of Madness Empty Re: In The Mouth of Madness

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar - 16:00

Unpacking the things of her new home, Natasha had a new resident living with her. Juliet, she had named her, was also unpacking and getting the house ready for when she would go away to school. Natasha knew her duties would not stop for a simple move, so she left the house for her daughter to continue on without her. She did not know what the Alpha pair had been up to, as it had been long since she heard from Teimhnin or Jace on how the children were fairing, but she at least knew they were healthy. Natasha shifted into her wolven form and strutted along the borders to their new home. Jace had recently marked the area as the smell was pungent and strong. It forced her to gag almost, thinking he had just been here moments ago, urinating on some log or large boulder. Shaking her head of those thoughts, she moved from her home and headed around for the rest of the border. As she embarked through the trees and foliage, she moved her head to avoid being attacked by low hanging branches or other things that might brush against her form. Her blue eyes stared into the terrain, taking images of everything and compiling them to her memory. Her wolf was by far not the largest of the area, but she was rather strong, able to take on any foe, whether it were vampire or werewolf. These were skills she knew she would have to teach her young and intelligent daughter, things that would keep her alive for years to come. She knew she was the smallest wolf she had seen, and slightly worried for her.

A scent wafted in front of her nose, her nostril filling with the smell of something foreign. Immediately, her ears perked to the sound and she trudged through the dense forest, making her way to meet the newcomer. She looked rather sickly, thin and out of place. Natasha approached her slowly, though she was not afraid of the fae, just curious. "Greetings miss, I am Natasha, Beta of Venantium. You have found the borders, is there anything I can do to help you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Bailey Thu 20 Mar - 14:57

The she-wolf was stunning as she emerged from the debris, her radiant pelt emanating a certain glow to which she could not specifically describe in a way like such. Bailey was struck by a slight sheet of fear when seeing her at first, slowly bending back the reigns to keep as still as possible so that the so called Beta would not be able to sense it so easily. Her pelt twitched where it was most boney, though she hardly noticed it, for her eyes were removed from the female and averted shyly to the earthy floor beneath her four paws. ..Speak.. ...There is nothing to fear now... Her mind had always been the one to most likely take control of the situation, but both spirits were in a rut to begin. She had to learn to speak, learn to communicate with others if she were to be in this pack. There was not much to what she could offer, but at least she held a silent determination. ..Tell her your name... She will not hurt you.. Said the patient wolf within her.

"..Hi there.. I'm B-Bailey.." The ends of her tail twitched in acknowledgement to her own actions, a small surge telling her sincerely to keep going and that she was doing fine for a first attempt. Her ears turned and then narrowed, flattening weakly against her held while the tip of her tail began to curl beneath her. Then her other side told her no, and to act calm. Her stomach wretched with the desire of food, but her body remained still before the superior female of these lands. "A home would be n-..nice.. I don't have a home..anymore..." Ushering herself, the adolescent rose her chin up slightly to see the female staring at her. Her heart told her that she was afraid, but her other half said there was no reason to be anymore. The beta female seemed nice, and friendly, almost sympathetic to her kin as she first entered. Bailey had predicted her first encountered wereling to be someone harsh, and dangerous, someone to instantly reject her without a soul of humanity left within them. Perhaps she had gotten the luck of the draw, and with that, she was most happy for.

"I-I've never been in a pack before.." This had been the most she had talked in years, and she hadn't remembered what it was like to speak to someone with a pulse rather than the walls or the dark corners she cried in.
Omega Bailey
Omega Bailey

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Mar - 10:22

Looking over the other female, she smiled softly. Shifting before her, Natasha took the form of her human flesh. The weather had been decent, making the female dress as if it were summertime. Her khaki shorts rested right above her knees. Her blouse was a button up, but the top four buttons were undone, allowing her cleavage to be seen. Her hair rested delicately along the middle of her back. Her eyes, bright, blue, and cheery looked over the female standing before her. She seemed nervous, or even scared. And soon she would understand why she seemed that way, she had never been in a pack. Pack life must be such a strange thought to a loner. Even though Natasha had been in a pack, she was more of a loner most of the time. She hunted vampires on her own, only seeing her family here and there. Until she had actually separated from the pack, she had never been completely on her own. But since she had been a vital member of the pack for so long, she was not nervous or scared when she came across Teimhnin. She was in fact, tantalized by the beautiful red head. Smiling, she tried to lighten the mood. "Well Bailey, I can actually help you with that. Venantium is always very welcoming to new werelings. And I am sure we would be happy to help you out. Could you tell me a little about yourself, what training you have, if any? Also, I was curious as to how old you are. You seem very young." Natasha wanted to be as welcoming and friendly as she could be. She did not want to scare the girl away or cause her to feel she would not be welcomed. The young werewolf looked slightly like her own daughter, Juliet. "You know, I have a daughter around your age. Her name is Juliet. She is 16, but she is very smart and I think you might get along with her. She loves to have fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Omega Bailey Mon 31 Mar - 18:13

She swallowed roughly, her claws grinding against the ground as she fought herself to keep still, "I'm 18.. or.. I mean 19. I think.. I can't remember anymore." Bailey mumbled, that is until her wolf glared at her to stop. "19." She nodded quickly and took a step back as her tail attempted to curl beneath her entirely.  Watching the female shift appeared to easy and fragile that she couldn't think of anything else but the pain that it brought her instead. She must've had a lot of practice with it, maybe she shifted a lot. The female's golden hues faded quietly until she looked to the ground and bent near the earth before arching her shoulders upwards, her tail pressing against her stomach as she cringed at the fiery pain the phasing did to her body. It wrapped her in several ribbons of flesh until she finally could see her converse dirt-covered shoes upon her feet instead of four other paws. Her lip quivered, as if she were about to cry, but she didn't. She hadn't cried in years, but the scars upon her wrists and arms were still visible, which she tried to hide by pulling down her ripped sweatshirt sleeves. "I.. can't do much of anything.. I can hunt, somewhat. I'm still alive.. I think.. aren't I?" She said, almost questioning her own self as she thought about it.

"What.. what I mean is, is that I really don't know what I can do.. I've only been.. this.. for a couple years and it still hurts to do everything else. I haven't eaten in a couple days, or so I remember. I haven't seen my parents in years and I am all alone on this.. I don't even know what I am.." With that, Bailey wasn't sure of herself anymore. The wolf had told her a continuous amount of times that she was a werewolf, and that she was meant to be one through her bloodline. But she had never met her mother, nor her father, her biological parents. They had somehow died and she had always been living with a couple of humans, to which she claimed were mortal now since she could not age anymore in another year or so. She would look like this forever. Be like this forever. This was not at all what she wanted, yet she was pushed into the wrong of positions and pried with sticks all her life till her day of becoming a woman upon her birthday. Was any of this really necessary? "My real dad was murdered and my mom died giving birth to me.. My maiden name is Matthews, but I go by Collins, which is my foster parents' last name. They were mortal, and I killed them.." A long sigh whispered out of her mouth, making her clench her fists tightly until she was sure she had punctured her palm to bleed by then and stopped to look the Beta straight in the eyes as she continued, "I was captured and put into a mental hospital for two years, and they tested on my body while I was put into a sleep.. That's why I have these scars.. I don't like talking about it.. but if you must know, I didn't cut myself, people did it to me.. Then when I got stronger and didn't have the training, I lashed out and broke free.. I've been running ever since.."
Omega Bailey
Omega Bailey

Character Outline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Apr - 12:04

"You will not need to run any longer. Consider this pack to be your new family. We will care for you and watch over you. Nothing will ever harm you again, I will make sure of it." She had watched as the child shifted before her. I t was painful and Natasha thought back to when she was a child. The pain of shifting was great, now it felt almost natural. She had shifted thousands of times over her years of life. From a young age, she was aware of what she was. This poor girl did not know. "Bailey, you are a werewolf dear. When you turned 13, you had your first shift. From here on out, you will always be this way. It is perfect and beautiful, later you will understand it more. But now it is painful, and shifting seems like the worst thing in the world. With time you will come to understand it, and forget about all the pain it held before. Shifting is beautiful. I am sorry for your loss. Losing family is never easy. Juliet does not know her father. He is not dead, to my knowledge, but she has never met him. Once he found out I was pregnant, he wanted nothing to do with us. If you ever need anything, I shall always be here for you. You can come to me for anything at all." Natasha felt sorry for the girl, wishing she could just give her a hug and make all her pains wash away. But that was not how it worked, and she knew the female would probably feel it was uncomfortable. "Welcome home, Bailey. I hope you will enjoy it here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum