Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

| S T A F F - T E A M |

Nordic - Venantium 10fc17q
Nordic - Venantium 160bdbb
Nordic - Venantium Igm3vr

Latest topics
» dire - medieval fantasy RPG
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul - 23:06 by Guest

» Lions of Valoria
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul - 12:56 by Guest

» Age of the Wolves
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jul - 13:44 by Guest

» Trying Something New
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jun - 21:38 by Apollo

» Apollo Kylas - Venantium
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeTue 19 May - 13:38 by Lost Admin

» Twilights' Eclipse Warrior Cats RP
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 17:00 by Delta Darcy

» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May - 12:11 by Delta Darcy

» With Every Breath I Take (Border)
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May - 14:28 by Trys

» On The Run, Pt. 2
Nordic - Venantium I_icon_minitimeSat 9 May - 11:00 by Alphess Teimhnin

Nordic - Venantium Dhf1

| C R E D I T S |

The Lost Ones V2 was created and coded by Alphess Noctavia, along with the help of Co-Owner, Alphess Teimhnin. All coding, images and original art is copyrighted to this side and its members, and is not permitted to be used outside of Lost. A big thanks goes out to Elite Axel, whom helped and allowed some of his work to be shared amongst this site. This site and us would not be here without them. Thanks guys.

Nordic - Venantium Dhf1

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Nordic - Venantium Dhf1

Nordic - Venantium

Go down

Nordic - Venantium Empty Nordic - Venantium

Post by Apprentice Nordic Sun 6 Apr - 3:14

- Name: Nordic James Inlusio

- Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

- Requested Pack: Venantium

- Requested Rank: Apprentice

- Appearance: Nordic's appearance seems to be nothing close to the mother and father who had claimed him. Nordic's skin tone holds a tan, olive color, giving him the appearance of an Italian teenager, and has very decent muscle tone through out his entire body. His lifted sandy hair, and flashing hazel eyes give him a very attractive, and stylish look. Nordic almost never has facial hair due to the fact that he tends to keep a clean shaven face. Also, his dental work is perfect. With his frost white teeth, which are placed perfectly. Even though he has all these godly features, he could care less about any of them, Nordic has begun to not care what people think of his appearance, or personality. Nordic's height measures at a bit over six feet, and his weight is at exactly 190 pounds, with 7% body fat. Nordic doesn't posses any tattoos, mostly because his so called family, didn't allow it. His human appearance may be impressive, and that seems to reflect a lot on his wolf's decent appearance. Nordic in his wolf form stands tall at nine and half feet, although it is tall, he is a bit slim compared to other male werelings. This allows Nordic to move a bit faster, running, and hunting wise, but his attack is weaker then most. Although his attack is weaker, that doesn't mean his weapons of the hunt are weak. Nordic's "nails," are more than anything dagger like claws, which tear through most materials with ease. His teeth are like steak knives, ready to cut, and destroy his prey. His hide could be considered somewhat unique, almost completely black, besides three white stripes that protrude down his back. Nordic's eye color also slightly changes, to an orange-yellow color.

- Face Claim: Mark Wahlberg

- Human Photo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- Wolf Photo:

- Joining Keys: Member posted the keys and were removed for the fair joining of future members. - Elite Axel

- How Did You Find Us?: Last year I had found the original site, I wasn't (still am) very familiar with Roleplaying in a site such as this, but I recently had a dream that reminded me of it, and I ended up finding v2!

- History: How many people can say they can't remember much of their past? Not very many, and Nordic could be one of these cases, but before the incident had occurred, Nordic lived a decent life. He was raised by his bitten mother, Sheila, and his pure blooded father, James, who had ran from his pack, Wartooth, to start his own family. The pack he was part of was very brutal, and he didn't want to raise his triplet sons, Kota, Mars, and Nordic, in such an environment. Nordic was the second child out of the three, and it didn't really matter because all three were treated the same way during their daily routines. Nordic's father would wake the children up every morning and take them to the only elementary school in the little town located in Colorado. Then the boys would arrive home and begin to endure insane training, mostly MMA techniques, and destructive workouts. Of course the children were about five to six years of age, so the training was nothing compared to an adult's. As they grew up the training became harder and harder, at this time the boys understood what they were, werelings. Their father would give them certain lectures about their anatomy, capabilities, and why they were training. He had said that they were being hunted by his old pack, the pack he was part of would've treated his children more like tools, or weapons, not werelings. For years they trained and prepared for Wartooth's arrival. James had broken Wartooth's law, the punishment was death.

Three more years had passed, the boys had seemed to almost master their hand to hand combat skills. They still went to school, but they were always bigger then the other students, so no one really messed with them. They didn't have friends, just each other. Summer break had come once again, three thirteen year old boys ready for endless months of training. Neither of them were capable of turning yet, but hearing their father howl outside filled their stomach's with butterflies. All of them were super ready for the first change, but that was most likely not to come for another couple of years. During this summer Nordic's family was attacked by a Wartooth scout, Nordic's mother was killed and so was the intruder furiously. This event changed James's mind set.  The family was going to begin going on the offensive side of this personal vendetta. James knew where the pack's location was, but the Wartooth's knew where they were as well. The family moved quickly, burning down the small house carefully, starting a small wild fire in the backwoods where the Wartooth could be stalking. Then they ran with the small packs on their back to the wooded area which led towards railroad tracks. They waited for an hour or so waiting for the usual train to drive by, each one of the boys kept watch from all directions, while their father began thinking of procedure of attack.. As the train drove by, their father opened a cattle car carefully and hopped in, followed by Nordic and his two brothers. The train went non-stop for the night, leaving the family in another small town in Wyoming. They were all well rested, and ready. Not as ready as they needed to be though.

Once the train had stopped, the young men jumped out quickly and silently, running towards the large wheat field where they could hide from the railroad guards. Their father whipped out a flashlight and shined it on a map of the tiny town that they were located in. He circled a small portion of the map and explained the plan. The minute he finished, the family was ambushed. Four Wartooth members shot through the tall wheat plants, already in their wolf form, surrounding them. Nordic's father had changed the second he heard them, Nordic and his brothers were not capable of fighting the beasts as human form so they put up their guard and watched each others back. The first two pounced at the same time, one was intercepted by Nordic's father, the other tried to pounce on Nordic. One of Nordic's brother had grabbed the back collar of his shirt and swung him to the open side, away from the attacker. Thus the brotherly formation moved sideways as Nordic had landed on his feet. The three turned to look at the battle, unable to help. As James was being pounced on by three wolves, Kota had grown angry. He was beginning to shift for his first time. Kota screamed with excitement, as he might have been one of the youngest to turn. The fourth wolf which was still focused on the boys pounced once more. This time it was at the changing Kota, before Nordic could see the attack make contact, Nordic's father had been thrown at the flashlight on the ground. A loud crunching noise was heard and the light went out. It was black, all that could be heard was the struggle of the battle. Then BAM!!! Nordic was hit straight in the back of the head by something, and he dropped like a board. The noises faded away, and he became unconscious.

Nordic awoke in an old warehouse looking building in a type of a rusty, jail cell. He looked to his left, where his brother Mars was being kept in a similar cage. He then looked to his right where his father was seated in an old steel chair, chained up carefully, if he were to change his shoulder blades would be ripped out furiously. So he sat there, his swollen bloody face was staring in the direction of a fire, which reeked of burning flesh. Nordic realized that he was tied up as well as his brother, he looked around once more in search of Kota, but he was not to be seen. Nordic assumed that the fire was his fallen brother's body parts, and organs. Nordic began to scream with anger as a well dressed man had entered the warehouse. The man chuckled and walked to the cage and opened it. The mystery man clutched Nordic's short hair and swung him out of the cage, dragging him towards his tied up father. Nordic was thrown down in front of his beaten father. Nordic stared into his dad's swollen eyes, then he twisted his head to his unconscious brother tied up in the cage. Nordic began to rebel, twisting and flexing trying to break free, which resulted in the chains digging into his skin, blood dripped brutally. Then the mystery man walked over with a large needle, he gave Nordic's father a sinister grin and jammed the needle into the back of Nordic's head.

Nordic awoke once more, but this time, he didn't remember anything. Nordic knew his name, and basic knowledge of American history, Math, Science etc. But his entire family had been wiped from his brain. But instead of awaking in the same warehouse he was in a comfortable bed, covered in clean bandages, surrounded by baby blue walls, with video game posters all over it. A middle aged woman was looking down at him from the bed side. She was pale and had  blonde hair, blue eyes. She claimed to be Nordic's mother, and he had believed her, she told him stories of his fake childhood, and showed him some home videos from when he was supposedly a baby. Well the single mother had raised him until he was fifteen, then she died in a car crash. There weren't any papers for Nordic's existence, so they sent him to child services. Before Nordic could be adopted, or sent to a foster home, he had ran away. He was located in Saint Louis, he was capable of blending in perfectly, but his life felt so wrong. He was never caught by the police, nor child services. They simply couldn't find him, but at the same time they didn't care, for he didn't exist in their paperwork or systems. Nordic was confronted by delirious homeless, and even some wannabe thugs, but that didn't matter, Nordic would react almost off of instinct, breaking bones, even murdering with his bare hands. By the time Nordic had become pretty close to the age of sixteen, he had become street smart, becoming much of a trouble maker. Graffiti was one of his passions, but what made him money was boosting cars, and robbing convenient stores and gas stations. Nordic always seems to outrun the police. Nordic as smart as he was could realize when a force such as the police, is getting close to him. It came to a point where the FBI, and other major agencies were getting involved, and Nordic fled. He drove a stolen Sedan to the Saint Louis airport, where he had sneaked into a jet easily by acting like he was part of a family that he stuck closely to. The flight was heading to a city in France, where Nordic had arrived safely. He had found a nice cozy car, and had hot wired it, also removing the license plate. Nordic had a good experience with driving in America, but Europe was all backwards. Nordic had eventually gotten in a ferocious crash, and had ran quickly into the wooded area by the road before authorities showed up. While he was in the peculiar forest he had found an odd animal. There was a spotted leopard roaming around curiously, but this animal was close to eight feet tall, and very large. Before Nordic could turn and run the other way before noticed, a man had dropped in front of him. He talked to Nordic with a friendly tone.

"Why are you here Mutt!? The man said. Nordic put his finger to his mouth giving him a shushing noise.
"Get outta here before the pride makes you a new toy wolf! Your just a kid, I'm being sincere, get outta here!!" Said the man again. Nordic was confused, and other men and women were beginning to emerge on top of trees and from thick brush. Past the trees was a medium sized mansion like building, where people were staring towards Nordic's direction.
"Jesus, who the fuck are you guys..." Nordic responded with a worried tone. A woman behind him snickered. The man replied once more.
"AH! I see child, you are pack-less... Mmm, maybe to become one of the Caedesque? Hmph, maybe a Venantium. Either way, you don't belong here dog." At this point Nordic was very confused, and before any of them could say anything else, he ran back towards the road. He could hear laughs behind him, but no one seemed to follow. As he jogged through the rest of the woods, thoughts of the previous events were rushing through his head. He had no where to go, and the ideas of these "packs," intrigued him. So he decided to figure out what was going on. Nordic had finally arrived in the small town he was heading for in the first place, and walked into a 24 hr Cafe. There was a large, old, desktop on a table that no one was in the process of using. He looked up the two words he had heard earlier that day, and found their meanings in Latin. Venantium was the one that caught his eye the most. Something about his past made him want to go searching for this group mentioned by the werelings before. A couple of weeks of searching in the same woods he had before, he couldn't find the mansion like building. On that exact same night he had experienced his first turning. A couple days before his birthday had come up. Nordic turned sixteen on a new moon, he didn't change. As he searched, it grew dark, a waxing crescent moon had risen. Nordic felt a burning, itchy sensation as he felt himself turning. Nordic had screamed out with a scared emotion, he was confused with what was happening, but at the same time it felt natural. The second he arrived in his wolf state, he felt as if he was indestructible being, taller, bigger, and possessing enhanced senses. He felt as if he was in control, but at the same time he wasn't. His thoughts were going through his head, but his feet seemed to move on their own. He was heading towards a strong stench that was deeper in the forest. Nordic had began sprinting towards the smell, then he had arrived. The large mansion was filled with odor. A large male lion had busted through the front doors, most likely smelling the trespasser. The pride leader stood tall at ten feet, other werelings, some changed, others not, had surrounded the premises. Nordic was not in control of his actions, he attacked unwillingly. Nordic had murdered the pride leader after a good battle, and fled quickly while being followed by the other werelings. That's when he heard the normy's howls. Nordic sprinted towards the sound, becoming more control.

- Example Writing: The Vendetta Followed With a Vengeance
Nordic and his three brothers had just woken up for their daily summer routine. Nordic awoke with his usual messy hair, wearing only a pair of basketball shorts. He stretched out thoroughly before his usual morning run with his brothers. Nordic walked into his brother's room. Kota was stretching. Nordic then turned to to the room next to his, where his brother, Mars, was stretching as well. Then a loud, feminine scream was heard from across the house. The triplet boys rushed towards the sound. They flew through their parent's bedroom door, revealing their dead mother Sheila, and their transformed father, James, destroying an intruding wereling, who was changed into his wolf form. Nordic's mother's blood was splattered across the wall, her dead body was disfigured and bloody. James had dug his sharp canines into the attackers neck, shredding a main artery. The attacker tried to flee, but James had already grabbed hold of the struggling wolf's back right leg. James twisted his head furiously, ripping the limb off cleanly. The wereling fell with a THUD! The intruder changed back to human form, screaming as his leg bled non-stop. Nordic's father changed back.
"Boys, quickly pack your bags, the Wartooth has found us."  He had said as he glanced down at his wife's disfigured body. His facial expression changed to anger, then to disgust. Nordic felt the anger boil up, he looked at his two brothers, Mars was expressionless, Kota was crying.
"Father, what are we to do with mother?" Asked Nordic with sympathy.
"We shall give her a queens funeral... Go pack now..." He responded as he packed his small back pack. The three thirteen year old boys ran to their rooms and packed quickly, and got dressed. Nordic just threw a white T-shirt on, and kept his black basketball shorts. He packed his bag with three days worth of clothes and other essentials. James was running throughout the house pouring flammable liquids, the triplets were done packing and waited for their father outside. The boys all had sharp eyes, and great senses for instinct. They watched the woods surrounding the small cottage. James had arrived outside with the boys, he took a deep breath and nodded at his children. He threw a lit match into the house, and up it went into flames. James was very good at hiding his emotions, he tried to look calm for his children's sake, but in reality he was mixed up with anger and sadness, just like his boys. "Listen my children, we are going to avenge your mother... Follow my every move. We are going to hop on the next cattle car on this upcoming train down in the forest.... Understood?" Said James.
"Yes father... If I may ask... What are we planning on doing?" Asked Nordic curiously.
"Listen my boys, I know you are all wondering the same question," the three nodded as they walked towards the woods, "We are going to attack the Wartooth... They have to be destroyed... I know you boys can't change, but everything will be alright. I have a plan."
Kota replied,"Father... I'm not up for this... We are not strong enough we are nearly thir-"
"Kota! Do not back talk your Alpha." James had said as he grabbed the back of Kota's neck, pushing him to walk a bit faster. For the rest of the walk they were silent, paying attention to their surroundings. The trees were long, tall, and thick, only little bits of sunlight would emerge from the canopy of leaves. It smelt of burning wood, and everyone understood where it was from. They arrived at the railroad tracks, a long emptiness slicing through the woods. The train could be heard, and the four got ready. It was moving at a decent speed, but James had opened the cattle car up quickly, allowing the three to jump in after him.

The boys got situated and listened to the sound of the train. Kota and Mars began to dose off, Nordic tried to stay awake, but he couldn't. The three fell asleep as their father stared at the wall. Nordic awoke almost minutes after he fell asleep. The thought of this suicide mission kept him from resting, so acted like he was asleep, until the train finally made a stop, its final destination, a small town outside of Saint Louis, Missouri. James awoke Kota and Mars, and they sprinted out of the cattle car before railroad guards could catch a glimpse of the family. The four ended up running into a large wheat field, the plants were long, perfect concealment. Sadly the air reeked of vanilla, none of the boys, nor their father, were capable of smelling anything besides vanilla. They set up in a small separation area of the plants. James had turned on a flashlight and put it on the ground, then laying out a map of the town in the light.
"Alright listen boys, here is the packs main territory," James circled a little area on the map with a red marker."Kota, your gonna be on the left flank over here," He plopped down the markers tip leaving a dot on the left side of the circle,." And Mars, you are going to be on the right flank," James repeated the last action but on the right side of the circle," And last but not least, Nordic you will be entering through the back door. I will secure front. Our mission is to destroy their main settlement. Avoid as much conflict as possible. I have four charges here," He shuffled through his bag and handed the three boys a charge. "Each of you will be responsible for your area of detonation... Is this under-" The plants around them shuffled, then suddenly four wereling wolves shot through the plants. One was located on each side of the family. James had shifted almost immediate, the three boys stood up and went back to back.
"You guys wanna go defensive or offensive?" Asked the quiet Mars.
"Were gonna have to go defensive, we don't stand a chance against them..." Replied Nordic. Kota and Mars nodded almost simultaneously. James had moved up next to the boys, standing tall. The flashlight was still on the ground in the middle of the boys. It provided light for half of the situation. Three wolves were visible, one was not, which was on the back side of the flashlight. The boys listened carefully during the stand off, awaiting for the attackers to make a move. The wolf most visible, and the wolf the least most visible attacked at once.
"Backside!" Yelled Kota, just as the wolf became visible James had intercepted the wereling, battling it to the death. The other was charging towards Nordic.
"MY SIDE!" Yelled Nordic, just as Mars had grabbed the back collar of his shirt, forcefully lifting him and somewhat throwing him towards the side that the first wolf left open. Before Nordic could land on his feet the brotherly formation had moved in unison, forming the same back to back defense mechanism. They were now on the least visible side, but they could see everything happening in the light. The two wolves that stayed back began to pounce on the triplet's father. The three bit, and snapped, and clawed at James, but he kept the battle a battle. They were beginning to beat their father. Nordic could feel Kota shaking on his back, then a loud scream came from him. This gave Nordic the intention of a threat on Kota's side, so he used the same technique Mars had, and threw him towards the light once more. The wolf they were getting away from had disappeared, and Kota was still screaming. The formation formed again, Nordic risked to turn and check on Kota. Kota was smiling, and shaking. Nordic had realized he was beginning to shift. Suddenly the first wolf had pounced again from the dark, but this was at the morphing Kota. Just before Nordic could take a step to try to intercept the attack, the flashlight was smashed in the middle of James's crazy battle. BAM!! Something had hit Nordics head, the sounds faded away, as did his consciousness.

Nordic finally woke up, in an uncomfortable position. His hand were wrapped in chains behind his back. He was laying on wet concrete, stained with blood. His head was splitting, and his vision was blurry. He thought the place was an abandoned warehouse of some sort, which was the source of the vanilla smell. He looked around, and realized he was in an old western type of jail cell, as was his brother Mars. On top of the vanilla smell, was a horrible odor of burning flesh. This made Nordic nervous, he looked around some more, his vision clearing up. Nordic could see his father tied up in a chair. It seemed as if he couldn't change. James was staring in a large fire which must have been the source of burning flesh. Nordic understood that it was his beloved brother Kota. This filled Nordic with hatred, he began to kick at the bars and rebel against his strains. Then a very well dressed man emerged from behind the fire. He walked to Nordic's cage.
"Hello my friend... You are going to be very useful, aren't you mutt?" The man chuckled.
"Fuck you..." Nordic stopped kicking and tried to set up to the best of his abilities. He stared into the man's eyes, and spit. His saliva slapped against the man's cheek, and did he get angry.
"Ohhh... C'mere kid, were gonna turn you into the Wartooth's personal weapon of destruction." The man said as he swung the gate open. He clenched down on Nordic's shortish hair, whipping him around forcefully, dragging him by the knees towards his father. He was slammed down on his side, giving him a view of his father's bloody, swollen face. He could feel the heat of the fire behind him.
"James, James, James... What a shame. Your boys could have been raised right... But Sheila didn't want that did she James? Its never to late to change... Right little Nordic?" Nordic kept silent as the mystery man behind him spoke. Nordic was lifted up on his knees forcefully. He began to try to break free, which caused his lower arms to bleed heavily."Ahhh, this is why I like him James... Such a fighter.,, James do you see this? This is a needle, not just any needle," A liquid was shot above Nordic's head, he watched it fall to the ground, a little got on his face." This liquid will do so much for me... James... When I inject this into your son, he will forget you, Sheila, and your two other disgusting children. Boom, just like that, memories gone. We plan on spreading out our territory, were gonna give your child to a mourning woman who has lost a son... And she will take advantage of the boy dying in her front yard, and she will make him her son. Then when he turns sixteen, he will turn, kill her, and everyone else in that area. Nordic is just... A filthy mutt isn't he James. He won't control it, and he will do as we plan, and we adopt him as one of our own... Imagine how confused he will be James..." The man said. Suddenly a sharp pain was inserted in the back of Nordic's head. He fell on his side once more. Vision became blurry, and tears fell from his eyes due to the pain. And the mystery man walked to James slowly, and slammed his chair into the fire. The fadeing screams of James was the last thing Nordic heard before he awoke, in his new household.  
Apprentice Nordic
Apprentice Nordic

Back to top Go down

Nordic - Venantium Empty Re: Nordic - Venantium

Post by Guest Sun 6 Apr - 14:26

Welcome to the Lost Ones V2! Thank you for joining us. Before you begin, please visit the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and reserve your character's face. Then once you do that, make your way to the borders!

Back to top Go down